These merino wool head warmers are made in Tasmania, Australia. Banish the cold ear headache! No matter what the day brings, it can be whipped off if the warms up and you won’t have “hat hair.” Many customers use these as neck warmers too, warmth without the “get in the way” dangley ends scarves have. Featuring pure and natural softness on the skin - gone are the days of itchy prickly wool. Easy care - you’ve paid for the best quality materials and have got them. These merino wool head warmers certainly look good but more importantly is how they feel. Long live the ski bunny!
- High quality knitted construction for a luxurious comfort.
- 20.5 micron superwash easy-care Pure Wool.
- Machine washable to 30 degree’s c.
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash.
- Itch-free and great-looking.
- Made in Tasmania, Australia.